What's new

Antigravity Effects on Used Camera Prices

I made over a grand last year selling "Untested" "Parts Only" DSLR body's on eBay I dug out of the trash here at work. Some go for stupid money but that's fine with me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cgw
I know...A friend refurbs old Dual, Thorens and Technics turntables. Steady garage business.
 
When my EF-L lenses go back up in value, someone drop me a note. The 300mm f/2.8 I bought used about 4 years ago, has dropped a few hundred dollars in actual resale price. Oh it's great, works great, works on the R cameras with an adapter, but demand isn't there.

I have moved to numbering my old DSLRs so I can keep track of them. I plan on selling a box full of the "AS IS", which some work but are unreliable, in the near future. Currently, the drawer full of 10-Ds and battery grips, is not going to be changing. Now I'm adding 20-D and a couple of 40-Ds. The idea is, if someone wants parts, we can both save on shipping if it's one larger box full.

Could this be the time to turn over my old Rek-O-Kut Turntables? Oh my, yes it is.
 
Honestly considering that new R lenses are so pricey and that L lenses work perfectly fine with the very cheap adaptor - I'm still amazed that EF lenses on Canon are as low as they are right now. Esp when Canon is steadfast in keeping 3rd parties out of the full frame lens market mount and control system.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom