What's new

Guess What? I bet you can't! ;)

neptune000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Take a look and guess whats this!!
will post the answer soon....

2219112546_d0a34b8035.jpg


go on... give it your best shot...
 
looks like sugar to me....
 
Salt crystals
 
My best bet would be diamonds, but they look a little smooth on the edges.
 
shattered safety glass?

(didn't we have a thread on guessing what the pic's about?)






pascal
 
They look like cut stones to me, My vote is on dimonds or whatever the popular immitation there of is.
 
I think Tony's right. My guess would be sugar, too.
 
I'm going with the Schnauzer ... maybe it's a Wheaten...
 
Glass, even safety glass, doesn't shatter like that. And Diamonds? You really think he has a heaping pile of diamonds to take photos of? Lol. It's salt or sugar.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom