AllHailZ TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2007 #1 See title.
J JimmyAtlantis TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2006 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2007 #2 Conduit with headlights shining on it?
AllHailZ TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, from a parking garage. If that's a conduit, that is.
CalebPhotographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2007 #4 hah! I guessed it! I think that it's only because of the square shape of the lights, because at first I thought it was underwater. Maybe taking the blur tool to the edges of the lights would make it less obvious? Not that it is obvious, though. =)
hah! I guessed it! I think that it's only because of the square shape of the lights, because at first I thought it was underwater. Maybe taking the blur tool to the edges of the lights would make it less obvious? Not that it is obvious, though. =)