Guess Who Got Hitched???

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Neither of us are around the forum much as we've been swamped with work and our business but we know that a few of the 'old school' members would like to hear the latest... Malachite and Photogoddess got hitched!!! We finally did the deed on February 9th quite literally at home (our back yard to be precise). One of our photographers is an ordained minister (and a hysterical guy to boot) and was nice enough to officiate as well as shoot our wedding along with his awesome wife Amy. We had a blast doing photos before the ceremony including a ride on my horse in full wedding attire, lunch at a 50s diner and a fashion style shoot at Boyd Coddington's shop and showroom. Special thanks to Chase, Voodoocat, Alison & Aubrey - without you guys and this forum we never would have met. Muah! :lovey:

172941_1.jpg

173213_1.jpg

More photos on our photographer's blog....

I'm definitely not an old schooler, but what amazing wedding shots. The one with the rings on the food made me smile (+ a gorgeous ring to boot). How awesome you guys met on here, too, and congrats!

What happy news!! All the best for a lifetime of happiness together.
sweeties.gif

(Edit: Just finished looking at the photos on the blog. Like it says, that last shot really depicts the pure joy, laughter, and love that marked your day!)

wow! Congrats you two!!

9.gif

(now, show me the threads were it all begun...)

pascal

Oh happy day!
Congratulations, you two.
"Old" as I may be (today), that meet-up in Joshua Tree Park was just gone and over by the time I joined, so I never "really" saw the very beginnings of your getting together, but almost ;). I almost witnessed it all.
Loads and loads of happiness to the two of you!

Oh happy day!
Congratulations, you two.
"Old" as I may be (today), that meet-up in Joshua Tree Park was just gone and over by the time I joined, so I never "really" saw the very beginnings of your getting together, but almost ;). I almost witnessed it all.
Loads and loads of happiness to the two of you!

That wasn't over when you joined! Cuz you joined two days before I did, and I was originally hoping to GO to Joshua Tree! :D

Dude, I TOTALLY remember when I first found out they were seein' each other! :p (seriously! I do! Tammy told me via pm! )

Congrats! So glad you two finally tied the knot. We wish you the very best, have a great life together!

Congratulations :) :) wow.. TPF-ish romance? :D

Aub and I are so happy for you guys! Love the pictures, I don't think the ones I saw earlier were in color so I didn't realize what a beautiful color your dress was. I wish the two of you a lifetime of happiness together. Seems like just yesterday we were planning the JT meet and here it is nearly 3 years later already!

Congrats :mrgreen:

What wonderful news!! Congrats and best wishes, Michael and Tammy. :lovey:

Hee hee, we all found out in various ways, what those little lovebirds were up to. Made for some fun reading. :sexywink:

So - is there a honeymoon trip planned? :heart:

Most reactions

Back