P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 #1
TriniPhototakeoutta TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2009 #2 That guitar had it coming. lol. I like it. Colors are nice and seemed to be well exposed on my monitor.
That guitar had it coming. lol. I like it. Colors are nice and seemed to be well exposed on my monitor.
camz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 1,878 Reaction score 285 Location Bay Area Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2009 #3 Different and I like it. Looks like it got stripped of the lower E string(on standard tuning offcourse) too.
Different and I like it. Looks like it got stripped of the lower E string(on standard tuning offcourse) too.