Guitar Hero 1, 2,or 3

JESWAW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, im a Guitar Hero Fan and was wondering if there is any other Guitar Hero Nuts out there...If there are, what skill level do you play on? Whats your favorite Guitar Hero (1, 2, or 3) Whats your favorite song...You know...just random talk about GH1/2/3

My son plays all the guitar hero versions. Last I saw he was playing GH3 expert and favorite song is "Through the Fire and Flames". He is pretty dang fast on it. I just like watching him.

I think I can get through about the first 10 seconds of it on expert and give up.

guitarhero3_crop_web.jpg

My son plays all the guitar hero versions. Last I saw he was playing GH3 expert and favorite song is "Through the Fire and Flames". He is pretty dang fast on it. I just like watching him.

I think I can get through about the first 10 seconds of it on expert and give up.

I can play expert just on some songs....Metallica "One" is a fun on expert...

"One" is slow in the beginning then gets pretty fun at the end.

I have all 3, and am borrowing my buddy's copy of 80s.

I have beat 1 and 2 on expert, but I am stuck on "raining blood" on GH3 on expert...every other song in the career I've finished...just that song, then I can play the battle with lou on expert and finish it...lol.

I love the games. I play expert, but I find that a lot of times I play on hard because a lot of songs are more fun in hard (cause they're stressful on expert).

My favourite version is 2, because in one...the HO/POs SUCKEDDDDD! And in 3, the soundtrack kinda sucks..and that's kind of ironic since it's about music. The songs that saved it were The Metal by Tenacious D, and F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. by Fall of Troy.

Anyways...that's my story...lol

Around my house, I am the all time reigning Guitar Hero champion on medium. We bought our 9 year old son a Playstation 2 last Christmas. I never had any interest in video games when I was a kid, and I still don't. Same goes for my wife. My son plays racing games and stuff like that. For his birthday, somebody recommended that we get him Guitar Hero 2. Turns out, my wife and I became totally addicted to it. It was insane. We would play that stupid game for so long that the room would look all wavy and I would see those stupid dots coming at me in my sleep. Then I had to go TDY for several months and couldn't play. My wife started beating some of my high scores. We like the Guitar Hero a lot more than my son does. But I got my wife GH3 for Christmas. I'm gonna kick her *ss. On medium. :mrgreen:

I like the bonus songs of GH3...not really anything else...Played Rockband yet?

No. I was going to ask for it for christmas...but photography has taken precedence. You can't make money or a career on playing video games (unless you're like the best in the world)

No. I was going to ask for it for christmas...but photography has taken precedence. You can't make money or a career on playing video games (unless you're like the best in the world)

you see the 8 year old kid on youtube? playing GH3?

I don't get into Guitar Hero. Its air guitar meets technology, and nothing more. I agree with the ending to the South Park episode on Guitar Hero.

I perfer the real thing, and I think that these GH people who would shun the ability of a real guitarist need to grow up. Its a video game. I have been playing guitar for years. Want to impress me? Learn to play for real.

Most reactions

Back