B boroperisic TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #1 Commnets will be nice. Tnx.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 Banned #2 IMO, the gradient of light across the keyboard is too steep. The fancy frame, the prominence of the logo and the lack of any real point of interest in the photo makes it look more like an advertisement than a photograph. For some very effective guitar pictures look at http://www.cumpiano.com
IMO, the gradient of light across the keyboard is too steep. The fancy frame, the prominence of the logo and the lack of any real point of interest in the photo makes it look more like an advertisement than a photograph. For some very effective guitar pictures look at http://www.cumpiano.com
JamesD Between darkrooms Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 1,055 Reaction score 47 Location Living in Snapshot reality. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #3 As a guitar player, I like this image. I particularly like the way the light is distributed across the guitar, and the glow around the detail work. Very nice work!
As a guitar player, I like this image. I particularly like the way the light is distributed across the guitar, and the glow around the detail work. Very nice work!
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #4 I agree with JamesD. I like just about every guitar photo.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #5 as everyone else I love the lighting on this