What's new

Guitars

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,061
Location
Southern Indiana, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I recently purchased my first dslr, a Canon T1i, and have been anxious to get practicing. However the weather here combined with my work schedule has been less than accommodating. Tonight I finally started searching the house for anything remotely interesting to shoot and wound up with my bed covered in guitars.

I have no light set up so I apologize in advance for the glare off my ceiling fan. I know these aren't the most interesting subjects but I couldn't just let it sit there. Anyway, any c&c is quite welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

1.
img0136b2.jpg



2.
img0145b2.jpg



3.
img0227b2.jpg



4.
img0182b2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom