jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2005 #1 Took this last night after a great diner in the city of Haarlem (Netherlands).
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Lovely colours! I like the bluish centre against all the orange of the street lights around it! Very nice. And very "Dutch" - that is a particularly endearing aspect of this photo, I say: all those bicycles! You capture the atmosphere well here!
Lovely colours! I like the bluish centre against all the orange of the street lights around it! Very nice. And very "Dutch" - that is a particularly endearing aspect of this photo, I say: all those bicycles! You capture the atmosphere well here!