Had a ball today!

Great set with creative shots. #7 is cool with the flag.

Nice set! Just ordered one a few days ago. (didn’t realized they ship from China so I guess I’ll get when I get it. Lol)

Great set with creative shots. #7 is cool with the flag.

Thanks! I may have to try that one again and get the whole flag in the shot.

Nice set! Just ordered one a few days ago. (didn’t realized they ship from China so I guess I’ll get when I get it. Lol)

Amazon has them with 2 day shipping! This is the one I got - the 80mm. I may get the larger one as I feel it could be a bit bigger and still be manageable to fit in my bag and my hand.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BXV7YGH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks. I think they're inexpensive enough that it's worth having one to play around with. Looking forward to seeing your ideas!

You're welcome. Wasn't about the money. It was more, "I should get one of those".....and then forgot about it ten times. Wasn't on top of the priority list, but on my Ebay watchlist for over a year. Lol.

Ordered the 80mm as well. Arrived today. Should be fun.

I like all of them but like the last the best....but above all, love those blue fingernails.

I like all of them but like the last the best....but above all, love those blue fingernails.

Lol- undisclosed cost of the photo ball, must have a fresh manicure!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back