What's new

Had to wait so I took a ride....

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So had the dog at the groomer and she is in a historic Rail Road town so I took a ride..found some neat stuff...but it was freezing so I didn't last long....seen a ton of stuff that makes me want to go back... so the ride was worth it as a scouting mission. As always input and thoughts welcome.

1.... I drove by this house and it made me sad. I felt history.
cresson.jpg


2.... The rust on the post made me stop. I really liked the how the angle turn out.
cressonrailcc.jpg



3...... I love the hand honded look of this stones. They are from an old rail road overpass.
cresson011.jpg
 
Those are some very good shots. I especially love the perspective of #2. Question, was that vignetting on purpose?
 
Photoshop called and gave a big long sob story saying they were being misused
 
I like the angle on the railroad crossing. Don't care for the vignetting though. There is something about the first that is bothersome, maybe the white - pops out too much...can't quite put my finger on it, but it is hard to look at.
 
Yep I really like over processed looks...its what I like. It gives me an art feeling. Maybe as I get better and do it longer I won't like it as much but thats what a hobby is about learning, growing and changing. Thanks for the CC everyone its always welcomed and appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom