TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
387271024_jidSR-L.jpg

i really like this shot, a lot!

*semi-related ??* i have zero experience with IR photography, but know that most examples are of plant-life because of the __-rays or wavelength (can you tell i'm inexperienced?). my question is for this shot, why would you use IR? what would this shot look like normally? i hope this doesn't sound derogatory...

Interesting geometrics and crop.

thanks for looking....not a crop :)

i really like this shot, a lot!

*semi-related ??* i have zero experience with IR photography, but know that most examples are of plant-life because of the __-rays or wavelength (can you tell i'm inexperienced?). my question is for this shot, why would you use IR? what would this shot look like normally? i hope this doesn't sound derogatory...

thanks glad you like it....derogatory, not at all,I used IR in this particular instance because I had the camera with me. I was not expecting to do any indoor shots, however IR light is available all the time, just the level that varies....I've used IR at night a few times also. I have a preference in using IR for archeitecture, I like the way it shows detail and adds drama to skies.

Nice tones and texture throughout, and good control and use of available light.
All in all, a very nice image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back