What's new

Half Staff

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Quick shot I got as I came out my buildings door, Honoring those who have fallen.

6219410773_dcbf5f158a_b.jpg
 
I would clone out the unnecessary details.
 
I agree, just the soldier walking and the flag would be better. Cloning might help but also think about this while you compose future images to save yourself some work later in PP.
 
A power crop on this would work will. Crop out everything except for the flag and the soldier. I like the natural processing here though.
 
Liked it; the power of this image would have been doubled, if you had a low angle with cop fully within the frame; but quick shots are like that; some times luck pushes every thing into the frame, sometime out of it

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom