LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2005 #1
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump. Comments would be appreciated.
Andrea K TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2004 Messages 2,025 Reaction score 28 Location Philadelphia/North Carolina Oct 11, 2005 #3 i like the lighting on this one, the crop is also interesting nice shot!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks!
N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Oct 11, 2005 #5 kind of reminds me of something santino would shoot I like it...
d_the_sandman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2005 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, TX Oct 11, 2005 #6 Love it.
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 eromallagadnama said: kind of reminds me of something santino would shoot I like it... Click to expand... That's definately a compliment! :mrgreen:
eromallagadnama said: kind of reminds me of something santino would shoot I like it... Click to expand... That's definately a compliment! :mrgreen:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2005 #8 Very cool. I like how you have the light coming in. Nice.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #9 This one has some very stark contrasts. Again it is very light where there is light. So light, actually, that the tiles no longer show. I assume you meant this to happen.
This one has some very stark contrasts. Again it is very light where there is light. So light, actually, that the tiles no longer show. I assume you meant this to happen.