What's new

Hallowed be thy name

GrayFox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
Your local abandonment
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken at an church. Please critique these pictures to the enth degree. It is well appreciated and needed:

1)
2007_03250045.jpg


2)
2007_03250046.jpg


3)
2007_03250001.jpg


4)
2007_03250006.jpg


5)
2007_03250007.jpg


6)
2007_03250013.jpg


7)
2007_03250014.jpg


8.)
2007_03250030.jpg


9)
2007_03250017.jpg


10)
2007_03250020.jpg


11)
2007_03250034.jpg


12)
2007_03250024.jpg


13)
2007_03250025.jpg


14)
2007_03250026.jpg
 
Nice. I especially like 3, 4, and 7. The others are decent IMO but seem off either because of comp or they dont look straight.
 
Try an HDR shot on the church windows. I've seen good results with that before
 
First reaction is that some are not straight. i.e. I think when trying to show symmetry it needs to be square and level.

I too think HDR would add a nice touch to some of the colored ones.
 
The first one needs to be either all symmetrical or ...

My favourites are 7 and the stained glass window pics.

13 is too noisy by far, and someone left that awful ladder standing there :shock:

2 is too dark, by the way. That bit of sky needs to go.

6 seems to be shouting "Try HDR on me" to me, and then lower your ISO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom