What's new

Hallway

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p568945027-4.jpg


Model: Sybil
Photography: me
 
Last edited:
This photo is a little bit creepy to me ( I think its the doll) but I like it! (the photo, not the creeps). Where did you take this? Was it after a fire?
 
You and your ****ing dolls!!! Creepy **** man. I could prolly find a place in the city here that looks like that inside......but I would prolly be raped and left for dead. Places like that around here would have squatters in them. Do you ever com across any squatters in your adventures?
 
Yeah, definitely another in your creepy series. For this one to really work, though, it needs some light on Sybil's face.
 
+ 1 for a little bit more light on her face.
 
If you're actually going for a creepy series, with this photo alone, I think you already nailed it. The doll in the hallway is probably the one that totally gave me the creeps. Did you took this after a fire?
 
Sybil is certainly the adventurous model, isn't she?

I too would like to see some more light on her face.......................... but with it turned slightly towards the camera. :shock:
 
Where did you take this? Was it after a fire?
No, just an abandoned house.

You and your ****ing dolls!!! Creepy **** man. I could prolly find a place in the city here that looks like that inside......but I would prolly be raped and left for dead. Places like that around here would have squatters in them. Do you ever com across any squatters in your adventures?
Not so far... but we only hunt for abandonments in the coutryside, and usually find them in the middle of nowhere. Every once in a while, we found an abandonment that's been vandalized, but that would be less than 5% of the cases.

Yeah, definitely another in your creepy series. For this one to really work, though, it needs some light on Sybil's face.
I actually darkened her face a bit :)

Sybil is certainly the adventurous model, isn't she?

I too would like to see some more light on her face.......................... but with it turned slightly towards the camera. :shock:
Hey, she's as sweet as they come, but she does not follow directions :lol:

Thanks everybody for the comments/feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom