Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #1
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #2 I love it! The only thing, that I might suggest, is that this may be one of those times centering the subject would work. It just feels off balance a little. I love the overall feel to this one though.
I love it! The only thing, that I might suggest, is that this may be one of those times centering the subject would work. It just feels off balance a little. I love the overall feel to this one though.
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #3 redrum...redrum...
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks much.
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #5 I agree about centering it. if your going for creepy I wonder if the light from the door could be made red.
I agree about centering it. if your going for creepy I wonder if the light from the door could be made red.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2011 #6 I think it works quite well as is. Good work!
Davor TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 1,187 Reaction score 59 Location Hamilton, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2011 #7 I really like the feel of this image, in a mysterious way also feels kind of retro looking. Great work
I really like the feel of this image, in a mysterious way also feels kind of retro looking. Great work
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks all.