What's new

Hamburg, DE - Beginner

ThrowbacK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Location
Hamburg, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

Well Tuesday I left work pretty late, I had my camera on me, so I decided to cool out at Hamburgs Harbor.
The Fairies are always fun to ride.

Please C&C, don't be nice :mrgreen:

$4.webp

$4.webp
 
Last edited:
The first one would need a bit longer exposure and its a bit to dark for my taste.

Secound one is better but I would frame it differently.
Less sky and framed so the boat was on the right side pointing to the left (assuming there was nothing that would make that look bad)
Usually looks better when the thing of interest point or faces into the picture and not direcly out of the frame.
For example if the boat was a person that faced to the left, it would in most cases look better if you frame that person on the right side so it looks into the frame if that makes sense :)
 
Hey,

Thanks, I will defiantly try a bigger exposure on the first image, next time.
I shot both with a Nikon D 3100 + Kit Lenses, and a really dark sky. Idk, how I could have got more light.

Also, on shot number two I was on a Fairy so I couldn't get an image from the front or position it more to the right side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom