Hamburg for advanced students - the Town Hall 2

hamburger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.heidorn-hamburg.de
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some more shots and unsual views of Hamburg's Town Hall, all taken from within its courtyard:

hh300307120.jpg

hh300307117.jpg

hh300307086.jpg

Note this funny chap above the window of what I assume to be the rear side of the Town Hall Cellar (once a drinking cellar, now a restaurant):

hh300307071.jpg

And finally, having just left the courtyard:

hh300307133.jpg

Aww, that little cook's assistent! How endearing!

The light you had when you were in the centre of Hamburg was marvellous! Wow! All the detail of the architecture shows so nicely in the first two!!! And the well lit building goes so well with the blue of the sky! When was it? On Wednesday?

You posted Photo 5 of this thread twice :greenpbl: ... it also shows in another thread :biggrin:

nice

if that reflection in number 3 worked out more nicely, it would be my favourite!

probably a problem with double glasing here? ;)

The light you had when you were in the centre of Hamburg was marvellous! Wow! All the detail of the architecture shows so nicely in the first two!!! And the well lit building goes so well with the blue of the sky! When was it? On Wednesday?

You posted Photo 5 of this thread twice :greenpbl: ... it also shows in another thread :biggrin:

I was soooo lucky with the light, absolutely! It was Friday, March 30th. And yes, I know about pic 5 - couldn't make up my mind where it belonged best... Is that a mortal TPF sin? (still learning!)

There are no "mortal TPF sins", not that I would know of any, that is (Chase?) ... only "ban-able" sins, but this is none
1.gif
- rest assured.

lucky for me that my sins go undetected :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back