What's new

Hamilton Island, QLD, Australia

xdwang

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this one when I was there.
3_12_2ca27bfc0d2a41b.jpg
 
Blues and Greens
So Nice and Clean


Congrats on your first post here; really attractive

Regards :)
 
Thanks. Frequency.

I just began to learn how to shoot.

Parameter of the picture:
Canon 40D, 17-40 F4, Tiffen CPL
 
I think the DOF is wrong as the foreground has ok focus and the island is slightly out of focus. The problem I think is that your Fstop was too low (ie aperture too wide). If you had of used say an F8 or F11 then you would have got better focus/sharpness across the whole picture. Nice try though. Better luck next time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom