What's new

Handmade Knives and their Presentation Cases

Nice Knives, nice boxes , nice photos. Win, win, win.
I also am a bit of a knife nut, have about 200 or so in my collection. Nothing like these tho.
I also made a few from kits, again, nothing close to these. These I just dream about.

Some top notch work there Don. The knives are pretty nice too. :lol: ;)

Thank You's !

Cheers, Don
 
I'm always impressed with your craftsmanship Don.... and a bit envious too. The way you got the grains working on the sliders is truly well done. What types of wood are you using on the presentation boxes?
 
I'm always impressed with your craftsmanship Don.... and a bit envious too. The way you got the grains working on the sliders is truly well done. What types of wood are you using on the presentation boxes?

Thank you !

The carcass and bottoms are "normal" BC maple, the tops are curly maple and the handles are ebony.

Finish is one coat of Watco Natural oil and two coats of sprayed post cat lacquer.

Bottom web.webp

Cheers, Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom