What's new

Handmade Knives and their Presentation Cases

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My friend Gary Greer was invited to participate in a show called "Wild Things" curated by Michael Hosaluk.

The show will premier at SOFA in Chicago late October and then move on to The Lightbox in New York City.

I volunteered to make the shipping containers which turned into Presentation Boxes :048:

Ivory Queen-Web size.webp Many midnights- Web size.webp Northern lights- Web size.webp Sundance Web size.webp Box 1 web.webp Boxes web.webp

Cheers, Don
 
Nice and clean! Well presented!
 
Beautiful! I am assuming the presentation boxes have a sliding lid, right?
 
Very nice! I love those presentation boxes! A little engraving and you could charge an arm and a leg for them. :)
 
Beautiful knives and boxes!
 
Your welcome! I'm a huge knife fan myself. People think I'm nuts buying knives that are in the $200 range. Its all about quality and these are nicely crafted too.

What would they think of you if you added a 0 to that price ? :)

With the gallery commission the most expensive of the four retails at $2000. But that includes a box, he, he...

Cheers, Don
 
Nice Knives, nice boxes , nice photos. Win, win, win.
I also am a bit of a knife nut, have about 200 or so in my collection. Nothing like these tho.
I also made a few from kits, again, nothing close to these. These I just dream about.
 
Wonderful job on the lighting, they look great in the photos!
You did great on the boxes, I love the bookmatched lid!!!

Are those knives forged or cut steel? They look like cut steel, and very nice!
I get some time one of these days, I want to forge a few knives.
 
Some top notch work there Don. The knives are pretty nice too. :lol: ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom