What's new

Hands & Shoes

GreenNV

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Location
Cape Breton Island, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of shots that interested me. Would love to hear what you all think? I need all the opionions and critiquing I can get my hands on. Thanks. ;)


DSC07109.jpg



DSC07212.jpg
 
Well, Green, this needs to be posted only once, don't you agree?
 
Yes, I agree. I posted it in the wrong spot the first time and then didn't know how to delete it. Sorry!
 
I love baby hands so I of course just love the first one. I like hte frame too.
Can that frame in the second one be a little more translucent so we can see the back of the show a little more, not clearly but just not completely gone? I think that would be neat too. But I do like that one a bunch!!!
 
Thank-you JJMom. :mrgreen:
That would be a good idea with the second picture but not sure if I know how to do that with the frame but I will check it out for sure. Thanks for the tip, appreciate it. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom