What's new

hanging flower pot original shot and PP into a lomograph

jzxxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heres a pic i took of a hanging flower pot. full manual mode, manual focus with nifty fifty lens, and used on my D40.

original shot:
DSC_84581.png


PP into a lomograph:

lomograph.png


my car original:
DSC_8272.png


cropped and PP into lomo:
8copy.png

please let me know what you think. thanks!
 
Last edited:
I like it and I like the edit, but I think the florescent light bulb detracts significantly.
 
thanks a lot! yea i know the light bulb is distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom