molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
It's dead end!!!! :shock:

juan058-R1-042-19A_1.jpg

Hehe, this is one funny sign. Pretty unbelievable. I was driving on one of those back roads along the farms and saw this sign. Dead end on Hannibal rd...

Then while I was taking shots, 2 ladies were strolling by and asked. So I told them about the sign but they didn't get it... oh well.

Also, beside the sign is a church and a gravy yard! Isn't this a bit too coincidental?

juan058-R1-046-21A_1.jpg

juan058-R1-048-22A_1.jpg

The next one was taken just outside the Gunpowder state park trail entrance.

ying058-R5-027-12.jpg

You do know that shoes over a high wire usually is a sign to drug users that drugs are sold near by? Just an observation :twisted:

BaddKarma said:
You do know that shoes over a high wire usually is a sign to drug users that drugs are sold near by? Just an observation :twisted:

Really? I didn't know that. ehhh I have the shoes on the wire a few meters from my house ughh :D

BaddKarma said:

I heard the same thing from a speaker at a United Way rally. Where I lived in Minneapolis they were all over. And, there was a lot of drug dealing so I guess it's true :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back