Happiness

I normally like your images, but this one is a little lacking (for me). Not sure if the sun flare/bleach spot on the corner is the reason, but it sets the tone. Too much is cut off on the edges.

Frankly, it looks like a tree that got chopped off.

What were you trying to capture with this image?

Unfortunately, it's not one of your best images as I've come to expect from you. What I get out of it is one word: Spring. We're in the middle of winter here, 1st snow, now two days of cold rain, and ice. At least your pictures brings a little "warm" to my old tired bones.

I normally like your images, but this one is a little lacking (for me). Not sure if the sun flare/bleach spot on the corner is the reason, but it sets the tone. Too much is cut off on the edges.

Frankly, it looks like a tree that got chopped off.

What were you trying to capture with this image?

Thank you for your visit and honest opinion; i too am disturbed by the corner cloud, which acts as a hole in the corner that drains the power of the image, if any.

Regards :D

Unfortunately, it's not one of your best images as I've come to expect from you. What I get out of it is one word: Spring. We're in the middle of winter here, 1st snow, now two days of cold rain, and ice. At least your pictures brings a little "warm" to my old tired bones.

I remember while i was in front of this tree, a kind of happiness filled my heart; that is why i titled it that way; but alas, it failed to convey the feeling which was my intention

Regards sir :D

After cloning out the corner, i thought of two extreme variations of color saturation and B&W which are stuff enough to be bashed at i am sure ;) ... they look like these.... :grumpy:

Regards :D

The B&W is interesting - almost looks solarized.

The b/w works better. It reminds me of some Japanese prints I have seen. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back