Happy Anniversary

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
back in january i posted a shot from my grandfathers 89th birthday. this past weekend gram and gramps celibrated anniversary #69!

i would like to give thier children, and other family members a photo that i took. please help me pick one of these two

Happy Anniversary George and Bette

16607d62.jpg

f98e6e67.jpg

thanks for looking, and your help.

I vote number two for a couple of reasons. First off your grandmother has a better expression in it. Secondly because your grandfather is sitting I think it makes the picture seem more relaxed. Although the plant clutters it a little, thats still my vote. Good luck with your choice!

They're both very well taken. Myself, I've got some personal ties to tiger lillies so I would probably go with it. The top one is almost perfect but the thing distracting me is the light between them (but who says that couldn't be Photoshopped out.

:idea: i have a few other pics from the get together, maybe one of the frames that holds 4 or 5 shots my be in order. thanks J-M,

I like them both also for different reasons, I like your grandpa's expression in the first and the flowers and use of fill flash in the second. Ummm had to pick one it would be #2. Your grandfather looks like a real character.

Most reactions

Back