Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope it's a great day :cheers:

A Birthday in the sad and lonely life of the Lensmeister.

5am - Got out of bed, had a wee, went back to sleep.
7am - Woken by kids jumping on the bed yelling "happy birthday"
7.02am - Headache
7.03 - Headache tablets taken.
7.10 - Present opened by three (no Daddy I am almost four now) year old daughter to squeels of "Daddy it aghost show and a drink" mini Jack Daniels + Glass"
8am - Coffee and now I am awake.
8.10 - Another coffee in case ;)

9.00 am - Kids on the way to school an the rain outside is REALLY coming down fast, no naked sunbathing in October in England!

10am Managed to shower, shave, and get dressed.

10.10 Wife comes back from shops and asks what I feel like eating for dinner.

11am get my DVD listed on the database and check emails. One from my cousin in Canada one of those ecards and it won't open.
11.05 am - shout at latop more
11.10 give up trying to get ecard but reply it was lovely anyway.

12am head out the door to drop our daughter off at school. Avoid parking penalty by doing a Starsky and Hutch acceleration from the space before the attendant comes too close.

12.30 - pay for parking near the chinese buffet place.

12.40 - put my bum on a seat with LARGE plate of ribs, Spring rolls, beef in black bean sauce, sweet and sour chicken, and noodles.

12.55 - go up for another plate.

13.10 - Third plate well I realised I have no waistline, I have a COASTLINE !

13.30 - Over to the HMV, Virgin and the other DVD shops, get another part of the Most Haunted DVD, Desperate housewives DVD, An American Haunting, and the British film Kinky boots (not what you think check it out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434124/ )

15.30 - collect the kids from school.

16.00 - settle in MY ARMCHAIR like Homer Simpson to watch my DVD and realise the girl has replaced it with a cartoon!

18.00 - Watch Simpsons (Homer is GOD !)

18.02 - REalise I have seen the simpsons before (boo hoo), and come on here and tell you lovely people about the day !

To Do:
Watch my ghost DVD which has an episode filmed in America's Most haunted house.

Get the kids to bed early.

Get some time alone with the wife ;)

Go to sleep

Thanks all for the messages that have been posted and those about to post them (come on... come on... I only get one of these a year :( ).

Well a big

7.gif

to you, Lensmeister! Sounds like it's going fairly well so far...no major mishaps. Good meal. Lots of love from the kiddies. DVD purchases and viewing. Sounds like a nice relaxed way to spend the day.

Ah. Sorry. Too late. Still, for the remaining three and a bit hours (for you):

Happy%20Birthday%201.gif

Awwwww, anything we can do to make your day special. (Uhhh, is there any cake left?)

Happy Birthday!..... i now have a sudden urge for chinese food.

Most reactions

Back