Happy Easter everyone

hijack away, its keeping me entertained. Ive got tomorrow off, work on saturday, sunday off, work on monday, tuesday day off, back on wednesday. Come thursday im gonna be one lost lostprophet

i'm rarely telling the truth...... why ja think i got chucked out of the heavens... when i say 'great shot', what i really mean is that its crap :lol: *

*this is not true........... honestly!

:confused: well ... I did ask ...

Back to the lying ... which part sheds first?

anicole said:
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh Raven ... :biglaugh:

Does an angel hide eggs?

only if his feathers hold....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

sorry prophet, but after i'm off tomorrow... all i heard was "wahha wah wah wah.." ( charlie browns adult talk..)

i got lost with the on and off stuff..but be thinking of ya....

oh, pallie... plans for saturday have gone to h*ll in a handbasket...

freakin inlaws.....why is it wrong to make them disappear..? :mrgreen:

usually my back, then my wings.... then well... use your imagination. Man, can you imagine what wings look like on a man when there just pink flaps of skin :lmao:

Archangel said:
usually my back, then my wings.... then well... use your imagination. Man, can you imagine what wings look like on a man when there just pink flaps of skin :lmao:

hello ... don't go there ...

(but it's an interesting thought on a DS level ... )

hahahaa... i'm gonna use that to torment you all now..... if your out of line i'll rub your head in my skin flaps....hahahaahaa :mrgreen:

Archangel said:

MY GOD, MAN...back away from the thought...

(nicole.... is it just me, or are you having a thought, here???)

i gotta have a sweet tea...and ice....(oops, ice.. makes me think....never mind..)

where in heavens name is that airconditioner...???

Archangel said:
hahahaa... i'm gonna use that to torment you all now..... if your out of line i'll rub your head in my skin flaps....hahahaahaa :mrgreen:

much more of that and those feathers are gonna catch fire, and turn to black leather....

* need...to...stop...now......him in leather...? oh yeah..*

:mrgreen: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Archangel said:

There is NOTHING I can say to this that won't get me banned .... except perhaps ... no ... that won't do either ...

Dang ... it hot in here to ya'll?!?

Whew ...

... I'm a little dizzy ...

Call 911. April just imploded. Or was that spontaneous human combustion?

Most reactions

Back