Happy Easter

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You can tell its springtime when the daffy dills are in bloom.

33k42ua.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful capture! it looks so silky smooth, the color and contrast just seem to make it perfect. I think if it was just off to the right a bit more it would make the composition better.

Spring is here!! :hug::

I like the dramatic lighting on this shot. It's a nice change up to your normal flower shots.

I thought that spring was here....but there is a blizzard outside right now and we're expected to get 20-30cm (8-12 inches) of snow over the next 4-5 days. :(

Nice photo though. :)

*reminds self never to move to Canada!!

Sorry to hear that Mike.....I would cry if it snowed here right now!!

Beautiful capture! it looks so silky smooth, the color and contrast just seem to make it perfect. I think if it was just off to the right a bit more it would make the composition better.

Good call Davor. I used the pic this morning for something else and needed that space on the right. I forgot to reset the flower position. Its fixed now.
Thanks for your comments mishele and BigMike.

Love everything about this one, in particular the lighting. I'm not sure about the composition though, and can't put my finger on what's bothering me. If this was mine I'd try a square crop, in which case I'd likely move the subject to the left and down – just a personal preference.

Great idea for a photo, I really like it.

Thanks for your comments. In case you are wondering, the lighting is coming from two small flashlights hand held with the camera on a 10 sec. timer.

This is a great capture! The color brightly stood out from the plain background. The use of the side angle, effectively add a drama on the photo, plus the effect of its shadows and the lighting used. Very good job!

I wonder if there is too much space at the top? I am learning so am probably wrong about that! In any event, a very, very nice image :thumbup:

Mike, I'm from edmonton teachinig in south korea, all that news about the snow for real?

Most reactions

Back