terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And yet the end of another work week I am happy to close the door on. :mrgreen:

I should have an enjoyable weekend. Tonight I have to hurry home and mix up some Dektol, since I want to get back into the darkroom tomorrow. Gonna be festival time in another month and I have to get some printing done!

Then we're heading out to have dinner out at one of our fave places, before heading over to see our rocker friends play at a club. They go on at 11:00, so it's gonna be a long night! One of our favorite clubs, too. Looking forward to it.

Who else has lotsa fun on tap? :)

yay Friday.

Another weekend of drunken shenanigans.

See you all on the flipside.

....ok, i'm not leaving yet.

Tonight as soon as I get off work I'm cleaning my apartment, moving my stuff I had at Erik's back in, getting ready to accomodate some of his stuff, his spare computer, his cat and mine and all that good stuff. This weekend will probably be a lot of organizing and scrubbing and whatnot. Fun fun. Then Monday, it's off to school for Erik. :(

Should be a fun weekend for me, hangin out with the guys in my wedding party. I think the plan for Saturday is going to a lake for some fishing and camping. Then golfing on Sunday.

I plan to wrap up the post-processing (and send it to mpix) from a wedding that I covered few weeks ago.

Happy weekend everyone! :)

Hopefully this will be a pretty uneventful weekend. I have a wedding to shoot on Saturday and plan to recover and do my post processing on Sunday. Maybe I can get Malachite to come and assist. :lol:

Edit.... exit Malachite, Traci's gonna help out. :mrgreen:

Not much here...going out to celebrate my girlfriend's granny's birthday and then back to the homestead. Hopefully a quite weekend to get caught up on some artwork. Hope you guys have a fulfilling weekend as well.

My boy bought me golfclubs this week :shock:, so I guess were going to the driving range tommorrow morning. The rodeo is in town, so were off to watch some bull riding tonight and tommorrow afternoon. Searching for a new house again, and watching to make sure no one outbids me on some developing tanks again! :irked:

Karalee said:
watching to make sure no one outbids me on some developing tanks again! :irked:

:lol: i know the feeling. ebay can be so intense sometimes. good luck and happy bidding.

Just finished work! (10:35PM)

Now I have to have a shower & sort out some clothes & my camera for the TPF meet tomorrow. Leaving at 8:00am & probably back late?

Up Early on Sunday to do some more work! Fun in the afternoon RC Racing then my nephews birthday BBQ at 5:00pm. Then back on the computer to do the results, website and newspaper writeup for the car club!

I'll be glad when it's Monday!

im either going to shoot bad guys or chew bubblegum.....and im all outta gum.

:)

Most reactions

Back