Happy Friday, kids!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This has been a short work week, given the long Labor Day weekend we had last week. :thumbup: I'm not complaining! :lol:

I have an arts festival tomorrow. Just a one-dayer, which I kinda like because it doesn't mean giving up the whole weekend to booth-sitting, but kinda don't like, cause it also means setting up AND breaking down in the same day! Seems more like work then. :mrgreen:

Weather here in Atlanta has been beautiful, sunny skies, breezy, humidity finally down. ahhh....fall....

What's everyone else got on tap for this weekend? :)

You're too slow! You got beat out by LittleMan! :lol:

ha ha!! That'll learn me to just click on my happy Friday stuff.....

Well happy weekend to all, anyway! :D

i have nothing planned as of yet, but since the weather is cooperating, i should get some picture taking in. i may ride my bike out to Mt. Vernon and check the sites...haven't been there in a year or so. i better get all i can in soon since i'll be moving away from here :(

anyway, hope you all have a fun and safe weekend! :thumbup:

When's the big move, John?

I still say you're gonna have more photo ops than you can shake a stick at in your new environment! :thumbup: I'm looking forward to seeing them already! :lol:

I'm working A LOT this weekend. yuck. My store went 24 hours so now all my hours are wacked out, and not like they usually are. I hate it. I want less hours there anyway, dammit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back