Happy New Year! Shot of fireworks at Singapore New Year's Eve, C&C are welcome

oh my god i'm so jealous !!!!!!!

i wanted to shoot fireworks on new years eve, and no one in the area did any :(

and i am sure mine would have been just as beautiful as this. amazing. people would have begged for signed and printed copies. they would have even paid for them.

ok, actually mine would have sucked.

but your's are awesome. i really really like this !!!!! thanks for sharing !!!

naptime said:

and i am sure mine would have been just as beautiful as this. amazing. people would have begged for signed and printed copies. they would have even paid for them.

lol your my hero naptime!

I am glad you like it. Thanks for comments.

but your's are awesome. i really really like this !!!!! thanks for sharing !!!

Nice shot. However id frame it a little differently. Maybe less water and more fireworks.

Love them..gorgeous!..I do agree with StillGotIt...that slight framing change I think would have made them even better.

Nice shot... wonderful cityscape and fireworks... Keep it up! :)

Thanks for your comment. I found the problem after the fireworks started. It was much higher than i estimated. So i changed it to portrait. But i cannot include the buildings in the background in portrait orientation. Here is one of them, more are available at my flickr.

Happy New Year! by Joseph.che, on Flickr

Nice shot. However id frame it a little differently. Maybe less water and more fireworks.

You really should post the silver fireworks that light up the water so beautifully.. my favorite! :)

Most reactions

Back