Happy Valentine's Day

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
February 14th is getting more and more popular now-a-days in the country as Valentine's Day and a growing business too.... Greeting cards, flowers, gifts.... I am not sure about the world wide trend...

5445756092_b4d7a0c793_b.jpg

5445754550_55176a6120_b.jpg

5445757872_f52a0faf01_b.jpg

5445761698_4f70b25a54_b.jpg

5445165955_0b188c922f_b.jpg

C&C Please

Regards
:D

These are all very nice pictures! Good job. I love picture number 4 the best. I just love the contrast between the pink roses and the purple flowers. And the basket adds a nice touch too. For picture number 1, did you want the girl in the picture? I would have found a way to crop it if that wasn't your intent.

I am sorry.. i hate to be THAT guy but all of these photos dont do anything to me. I feel like composition is bad, post processing is bad, and one or two are rather soft.

These are all very nice pictures! Good job. I love picture number 4 the best. I just love the contrast between the pink roses and the purple flowers. And the basket adds a nice touch too. For picture number 1, did you want the girl in the picture? I would have found a way to crop it if that wasn't your intent.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank you; in the first image the person is a man, the sales man in the cubicle shop who was very particular that i must have that dove in the frame; it was me who decided to include him half way

Regards :D

I am sorry.. i hate to be THAT guy but all of these photos dont do anything to me. I feel like composition is bad, post processing is bad, and one or two are rather soft.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hahaha... i truly agree with you...these are mediocre stuff... and i see no chance that i improve in near future :grumpy:

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back