What's new

Harbor Reflections

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,387
Reaction score
73
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wharf_0460fs.jpg
 
I think that looks awesome. I think one of the coolest things about this shot, is that all the boats are similar, but different colors.
 
^that's what i was going to say, i think it's too busy though. the reflections were one of the last things i saw.
 
try cropping out some of the shot
 
I love the colours.

I don't know if this is physically possible but I think that this shot would work so much better were it to be taken from a much higher vantage point in order to disassociate the boats from the background clutter.
 
I like it but I think it might be better if you shot from a different angle, showing the boats without all the clutter up top of the photo, it works especially well because the boats are all basically the same, with different paint schemes, the reppetition works well. and love the reflections
 
Now that's nice......a good eye for a great capture.......

Suggestion....try cropping down to the white railing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom