What's new

Harbour

gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
861
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ONT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_4333%20copy.jpg


Downtown Vancouver.
Canon 350D with Sigma 10-20mm + Polazrizer.
iso100, 1/200th @ f4.
Shot straight to JPEG.
Processing: Curves, Straightened converging verticals, Sharpened.
Looking back, I could have used a larger aperture, still...

Enjoy
Matthew
​
 
Such clarity! I like the composition, but you could have brought some of that light back home with you.
 
Thanks alot guys!
I wish I could have brought the weather back aswell, but this was taken in 2006. :lol:
So not only would I have to make some form of weather manipulating machine, but also a time machine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom