What's new

Hard and Soft

Photographiend

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
188
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From today

$553513_10150957002142373_570614089_n.webp

$306352_10150957002367373_285574876_n.webp

$549638_10150957002892373_1393170906_n.webp

$562784_10150957004397373_561094898_n.webp
 
Why can't you please focus on the desirable part in a frame, if the rest of the part does not help it... that is my general feeling

All The Best :D
 
Agreed, I have issues with the focus capabilities of my camera. Its a little $60 point and shoot. If I zoom in that much on any of my images they get grainy.
 
O , sorry...i understand.... i too suffer when i wanted to capture images that is beyond the limits the focal range available on my lenses....
but at the same time you can change the themes in accordance, where you don't have to go closer to the subject

All the Best again :D
 
Actually, I am not sure why it is that grainy in here. I cropped the original down to how you have it cropped in that image and it is much clearer...

Here ya go.

$CIMG2646f.webp
 
Beautiful... and if you could selectively darken the background, it would be classic :D
 
Thanks for that cropping idea. It definitely improves the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom