What's new

Hard Cases for travel

Niagararoy3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
14
Location
Orlando
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, while I joined this forum back in 2009 I have not ever posted. I am about to retire this August and start doing some serious travel with my lovely wife and puppy. My kit includes a Canon 5 D MII and a 90D with various lenses. I recently purchased the Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di which is a large lens. I have been looking at Pelican and Nanuk hard shell waterproof cases. I will be bringing both bodies and 3 lenses and my laptop on these travels. Does anyone have any experience or suggestions as to what type of case with 2 x Bodies, 3 lenses and a laptop?

Thanks in advance
Roy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom