hard time choosing

fritz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i just recently purchased a fuji fine pix s5600 and i am having a hard time choosing weather what the next thing i should but for it is. the two things i had in mind were a flash or a lens but i can only choose one so i cant really decide. which one should i choose or is there any thing else i should buy before them???

See I would suggest a flash. That means it really comes down to you. Can you currently do things you like doing? I like shooting portraits so a flash is a must.

well i like taking action shots so like of sports mostly bmxing so i dont no what would be better i can take good shots but i kinda would like to have a fish eye but a flash could be use full as well but i do take some portrait shots to ???

not to be a jerk or anything, but how are you going to be able to use a flash on a camera that has no hotshoe?

And you can't really buy "lenses" for it, just converters to place on the end that will make it wide or telephoto.

That's the trouble with cameras like this...there really aren't many accesories that will help. There isn't a hot-shoe for a flash and the lens is built into the camera.

You can get filters/adaptors to go in front of the lens but, for the most part, those aren't as good as most of us would like.

If anything, I'd suggest a polarizing filter and maybe a wide angle adaptor.

Most reactions

Back