Harley Davidson Motor has seen better days

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When you think of Harley Davidson you think of clean , shiny , custom at least I do. This Harley Bike has seen some better days! The reason I took this shot was that I really liked the grunge look it already had. I am not sure of its age but with the dirt and grime it just caught my attention. I felt like it would be in interesting shot to focus just on the motor and not the whole bike.

harley motor by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

I like it, and I'm a rider, so I'm going to pretend my opinion on this shot matters more (which it doesn't HAAAAAA).

Nice shot though.

A little TLC and she'll be good as new. (Or just photoshop the imperfections out and go with that.) Nice work.

Awesome photo, much more interesting that the typical clean & shiny bike.

'92 or newer (see belt drive) Sportster. I'm not liking this one, sorry :(

I would like to see the whole bike in this one but the shot works shows the grit and grime not something that looks like it was never rode at all

Hey, there's a lot of hardcore, old school, bikers that would love having this hang of their wall..Nice shot!

Never thought of that but, that would be cool if I could sell them in the harley shop here...

Big fan vip. Gotta say I think this is great, I love the dark tones and think the style is very unique.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back