Harpers Ferry Wv from Maryland

Trblmkr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is that the place in the Mothman movie or am I making that up?

I know the place is real. The movie Mothman Prophesies was loosely based on a true story of a bridge collapse in an Ohio River town in West Virginia.
Now, for your assignment, you must watch The Mothman Prophesies. :mrgreen:

I'm going to google it now.

I was wrong, it was Point Pleasant, WV... see I was making it up. You still need to watch that movie.

I like #3 the best. The others have pleasing composition but are a bit heavy on the color processing - especially the blues - for my tastes. Not sure if it's an illusion or not but maybe #4 could be straightened just a bit.

I like #3 the best. The others have pleasing composition but are a bit heavy on the color processing - especially the blues - for my tastes. Not sure if it's an illusion or not but maybe #4 could be straightened just a bit.

Thanks for the feedback Limr. Most of the colors are pretty much like that right out of the camera, but I can understand the viewpoint. #4 could be an illusion. it was perfectly straight in Lightroom on the center of the tracks. However, they were closer on the right and further on the left, like you see in the water line.

Number 1 and 4 are my picks from this group. Very nice, Dan. This was one of the first places I went when I got my first DSLR. Great place to shoot a multitude of environments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back