What's new

HASSELBLAD 500 C/M

springnar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I want to sell my Hasselblad 500 C/M with WLF and A-12 Back

500 C/M body is in good condition but the back doors have "seizing cracks" but does not cause light leaks.

WLF has some cosmetic wear but will not affect performance.

A-12 back is in good condition as well.

mechanically, the hasselblad is in perfect condition.

Sorry about the low-res pictures. I can re-post higher quality pictures if needed too, just let me know.

I'm selling all of this for $399 + $20 shipping.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_3193.webp
    $IMG_3193.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
  • $IMG_3194.webp
    $IMG_3194.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • $IMG_3195.webp
    $IMG_3195.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
  • $IMG_3196.webp
    $IMG_3196.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
  • $IMG_3197.webp
    $IMG_3197.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
  • $IMG_3198.webp
    $IMG_3198.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom