Leica M3 Single Stroke w/ Summicron Lense (1959) and Hasselblad 500 C/M

altmanej

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a couple of old Leica M3 Single Stroke (Around 1959) with Lenses and cases and accessories. I was wondering were the best place to sell them and any estimate of value other than what I see on ebay. I also have some Hasselblad 500 C/M large format cameras from that time period that I would like to sell.

Thanks,

Eric

Introducing yourself maybget you more feedback.

Also, a location. Yes, it makes a difference.

Lenses? What lenses? That will also make a difference.

You have both Hasselblad and large format gear or do you consider Hassie to be large format?

I guess you're not a photographer and that's alright but details will make a lot of difference.

Let me put it in a way you should understand: I have a house for sale. It's a huge 1300 sq/ft with rooms. How much do you think it's worth?

ill give you 150 for all of it. that way you get some cash and you don't have to worry about all these little details.

I want to get my hands on an M6. don't think the wife will let me spend 3k though :(

I respect hassys, they are wonderful cameras, but I don't have much of a desire to have one unless its one of those that went to the moon haha.

If I was to get another MF, id go with a Pentax67 or another Rollei TLR.

I respect hassys, they are wonderful cameras, but I don't have much of a desire to have one unless its one of those that went to the moon haha.

If I was to get another MF, id go with a Pentax67 or another Rollei TLR.

I seem to really respond to a square format and waist-level finder, but I've already got three TLRs, so I'd like to try the medium-format SLR with a waist-level. I'll probably end up with a Bronica or Kiev at some point since they're more in my budget, but a Hassy is still sort of my Holy Grail :)

I seem to really respond to a square format and waist-level finder, but I've already got three TLRs, so I'd like to try the medium-format SLR with a waist-level. I'll probably end up with a Bronica or Kiev at some point since they're more in my budget, but a Hassy is still sort of my Holy Grail :)

So did I. I absolutely loved working with my Hassie but it may have something to do with my involvement with music. Love those beautiful covers on vinyls.

Actually, the one image I will post, when I figure out how to scan it, was shot with a Hassie and is related to music.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back