Jack137

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! I recently purchased a 503cw mint model (2003) on eBay that has been CLA’d in a Janpanses local camera repair services. The whole kit (with boxes) costs around 6000 usd. The seller has good rating and provides a repair documentation of the CLA’d service. When I got the camera, the camera looks great and everything works just as described but a small portion of the leather on the main body’s corner starts to peel off. The seller seems genuine about it and responses buy saying I can return it and fix it myself by glue or double-sided tape. For a relatively new model and a camera that has been CLA’d, is it normal? Giving the scarcity of the model, Should I fix it myself or return it back and wait? This is my first time to buy a Hasselblad and I don’t really know what to do.

I will be much appreciated if anyone can provide some insights!

Hi all! I recently purchased a 503cw mint model (2003) on eBay that has been CLA’d in a Janpanses local camera repair services. The whole kit (with boxes) costs around 6000 usd. The seller has good rating and provides a repair documentation of the CLA’d service. When I got the camera, the camera looks great and everything works just as described but a small portion of the leather on the main body’s corner starts to peel off. The seller seems genuine about it and responses buy saying I can return it and fix it myself by glue or double-sided tape. For a relatively new model and a camera that has been CLA’d, is it normal? Giving the scarcity of the model, Should I fix it myself or return it back and wait? This is my first time to buy a Hasselblad and I don’t really know what to do.

I will be much appreciated if anyone can provide some insights!
Fix it yourself -- not a big deal.
Get a bottle of clear nail polish and use that as glue to reattach the leatherette.

Most reactions

Back