Hasselblad PME51 Metered Prism

PhotoWrangler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.themodernmutt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I purchased my first Hasselblad 500cm kit last week, that came with a metered prism, but I don't see myself using it at all. I prefer the waist level finders that I am used to on my TLR, so I'm going to let this go before I learn more about it and get too attached.

I give this thing a 9+. It is in excellent condition, with all leatherette in place, immaculate glass on the bottom, no scratches on paint, and fully functioning LED's on the inside. Serial #RP419***. This is my first Hassie, so not only do I NOT know how to use it yet, I also don't know how to use the EV marks on the lens - therefore I cannot verify the accuracy. However the different EV marks inside the prism do move up and down depending on the brightness of the scene it is pointed at. B&H is selling these things for $399 see here: Used Hasselblad PME-51 Meter Prism (45 Degree) 42296 B&H Photo

Also comes with a Accurfocus Model D2 magnifier by Brightscreen. I do not know much about this thing, other than what I have googled. It is also in great condition. This piece alone appears to be a $350 piece of equipment according to the Brightscreen website. See here: Accurfocus™ AFD5 [Accurfocus D5] - $359.96 : Brightscreen!, Producing the best, since 1981 and still going strong!

Price listed is for the set and is inclusive of paypal fees, and insured shipping. No returns.

Picture Set on Flickr:
PME 51 - a set on Flickr

Untitled by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr

Untitled by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back