What's new

hassleblad for sale

michaelb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have decided to sale my hassleblad equipment. I hate to do it but it is purely a financial decision. everything is in mint condition without a scratch except for one of the lenses, and it is only cosmetic on the barrel.

500 c chrome (mint like new '69 serial)
A-12 back (mint like new 75 serial i believe)
waiste level view finder
80 mm C lens (perfect...pristine...glass is great)
150 mm C lens(scratches on the barrel shows some use.....glass is perfect)

I have been thinking about this for a while, and have come to the conclusion it is just cheaper for me to shoot digital, since i donot pay my bills with my camera.

$1400
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom