Hat shop in B&W

Ink.

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello again!

Please post You C&C with suggestions what I can improve in such situations as presented below.
Few words about this photo: it's a hat "shop" (rather poor stall to be honest) located in Nessebur (Bulgaria) - lovely place. Old lady selling sun-protecting hats is running this stall on her own and this is her only way to improve financial situation after retiring. During the summer she sells up to 3 hats every day (price ~$10; quality rather at the level of $2.5 I guess) - which due to quite poor location is quite impressive achievement!

Hat shop by rzuc-butem, on Flickr

The place has a very nice warm touch to it. What you can improve in this one nothing. Outstanding photo.
But if you need any help with B/W you can try the workshops and blogs that are there.

A camera freak, eager to learn more about the latest cameras

But if you need any help with B/W you can try the workshops and blogs that are there.

I'm not sure what do You mean. About what workshops and blogs are You talking about?

When i started working, i had a li'l tough time learning the tricks so i referred to many videos and blogs that had the details on how you can frame a b/w picture perfectly and videos stating the same. Also, I attended workshops.
No matter how long you have been in the field you should go back and refresh you learn new tricks or may i say you invent new ways just by revisiting.

Thank You for Your opinion and suggestions! I appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back