hats

Digital Matt said:
Jon, regarding the tilting: In ps, use the ruler tool. Drag out a line and trace one of your horizontal lines in the picture, one that "should" be level, but is tilted. Then go to image, rotate canvas, and arbitrary, and photoshop will already have filled in the correct amount.

as always, thanks Matt. i stumble my way through PS...a good reference book would probably do me wonders, eh?

yep colours it is for me too, there isn't enough discernable difference between the houses in in the B&W one.

Very Well said...I cant find any words after rerading this :D

LaFoto said:
JonMikal, if I were you, I'd be as undecided. The colour version definitely lives by the vibrancy (is that an existing noun?) of the colours, no doubt, and therefore doesn't require as much sky as there is right now.
But the strongly contrasted b+w has a right to exist, too, and the lack of colours is compensated by the contrasts and the very well worked out - and in this case essential - dramatic sky. I wonder how you achieved it... it has a tendency to look fake, though it isn't, I can tell... These two versions make me think a lot, too, and it's hard to tell which one's the better of the two.

color color color color!!! I vote for color one here :D

Digital Matt said:
Jon, regarding the tilting: In ps, use the ruler tool. Drag out a line and trace one of your horizontal lines in the picture, one that "should" be level, but is tilted. Then go to image, rotate canvas, and arbitrary, and photoshop will already have filled in the correct amount.

:idea: AHA, that's great. I use psp instead, been using the grid w/ trial and error rotate, gotta see if psp has a similar tool. Thanx for the info!

Most reactions

Back