have a banana

white

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5016251833_4ace521638.jpg

Nice abstract, but why title an abstract after what it is you actually photographed? It's become something else now. I'm looking for more detail or pattern in it, so perhaps making it lighter or darker overall or selectively altering brightness/contrast in parts of it may bring something out? Also consider shifting the frame so the boundary doesn't lead exactly to the corner of the frame.

Well I guess I could be more creative with the title. How about The Decline of Interpersonal Relationships in the West? :er:

I don't know what you mean by shifting the frame.

Can't move the camera; the picture's been taken and the banana eaten.

It is in color.

Agreed about the noise.

Well I guess I could be more creative with the title. How about The Decline of Interpersonal Relationships in the West? :er:

Re the title, if this was the first thing that came to mind, maybe it is the title.

I don't know what you mean by shifting the frame.

By shifting the frame I meant to include a little more on the right and crop a little on the left. From the almost square format, I assumed you cropped quite a bit and had more to work with on both sides.

The noise doesn't bother me - it's an abstract! - of course I started out in photography shooting Tri-X, so grain/noise never was a big issue for me.

Can't move the camera; the picture's been taken and the banana eaten.

It is in color.

Agreed about the noise.

:lol: Bahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Most reactions

Back