Have a seat

rslt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like this because there was a lot more to the image, to the right were stairs and more of the building.
Following one rule of B&W photos, to keep it simple, I started simplifying until I got here, which I'm happy with
Any constructive criticism welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_7322 copy-01.jpeg
    IMG_7322 copy-01.jpeg
    633 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Nice pic. Sometimes it's hard to capture in a photo the feeling one has being there. I try using me super wide 8 mm but not many people are on-board with that lens it seems.

The correct framing is what you think it should be. We all select the composition that we think is best.

I think the shot is fine.

I may have brightened it up a bit, simply because I like brighter shots, not because it would be better.

Since you asked for some constructive criticism, I'm not sure what you intend me to look at. The benches are what you called-out in the name but the most prominent element is the foliage, but then again, discounting for a moment your stated call-out, the branches are not placed such that they command the frame either.

If it's any consolation I suffer plenty of my own compositional issues, worse when the depth of field is wide and there's potentially a lot in-focus to look at.

Since you asked for some constructive criticism, I'm not sure what you intend me to look at. The benches are what you called-out in the name but the most prominent element is the foliage, but then again, discounting for a moment your stated call-out, the branches are not placed such that they command the frame either.

If it's any consolation I suffer plenty of my own compositional issues, worse when the depth of field is wide and there's potentially a lot in-focus to look at.

Ha, yes, that makes a lot of sense now you pointed it out.
Thank you

Thank you for your comments

Most reactions

Back